- Tomato Paste
- Red onions
- Olive Oil
- Sherry Vinegar
- Cut the vegetables into chunky pieces
- Blanche, peel, quarter, de-seed the tomatoes
- Heat up casserole dish, add some oil
- Cook the aubergines in the casserole dish for around 5 minutes, remove from the dish and set aside.
- Repeat the above step for the courgettes and then the peppers.
- Add the red onions, cook for 5 minutes, then add the garlic
- Cook for a few more minutes before adding the tomatoes, tomato paste, rosemary and some sherry vinegar
- Add in the other vegetables that were previously cooked (aubergines, courgettes, peppers)
- Add in the basil
- Place in a low heat oven for half an hour to an hour
A good side-dish that keeps in the fridge for a couple of days