Spaghetti Carbonara (4)
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Chilli
- Finely chop shallot, garlic and chilli
- Fry for around 5 minutes in olive oil
- Add the pancetta to the frying pan
- Start cooking the spaghetti
- Prepare the egg mixture by whisking 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk
together with some Parmesan and pepper
- Just before the spaghetti is cooked, remove some of the fat from
the pancetta mixture with a kitchen towel.
- When the spaghetti is done, keep some of the water from the
spaghetti and drain the rest.
- Take the pancetta off the heat and mix in the spaghetti together
with some of the water.
- Once the spaghetti + pancetta have cooled slightly add in the egg
mixture. Combine thoroughly and serve with more Parmesan and